Superior quality and luxurious men’s hats made with 100% real rabbit fur felt.
Wearing these hats is a sign that you have a good eye for fashion, and that you appreciate classic style.
Table of Contents
Men’s 100% Real Rabbit Fur Hats
If you want to see more models, click here.
Calvino Open Crown Fedora
Duffy II Trilby
Leonardo Fur Felt Fedora
Marengo Fur Felt Fedora
Qualita Superiore Fur Felt Fedora
Tiziano Fur Felt Fedora
Click here to see more men’s real rabbit fur hats.
They are made using top quality materials and skilled craftsmen. These are some of the greatest hats in the world.
They are made in the USA and Italy.
The world’s best felting techniques are used to create thin felt, achieving the finest quality and lightest weight available.
See also: Best Heated Beard Straightening Brush
Not Just About Men’s Real Rabbit Fur Hat
A hat is something that is a little bit retro because not many people are wearing hats today or if they are wearing hats they’re wearing inappropriate type hats. They’re wearing baseball caps or they’re wearing little hats with little brims.
First, a hat is a unisex garment. A woman could wear a hat and a man could wear a hat also.
The second thing you want to keep in mind is you don’t want to buy a cheap hat. Don’t buy a hat for five or ten dollars that you can get in your supermarket.
These types of hats are gonna fall apart plus the style of that hat is not going to be really appropriate.
What you want is a very good hat hat costs, for example, $300.
The third thing you want to keep in mind is that your investment in hat will pay off over time because that $300 are going to last 20 years. So that comes down to 15 dollars a year.
Hats are very good because they’ll make you look well dressed and they are kind of a unique item and you will have a signature style.
You want to have a signature style, don’t you?
Three reasons why you should even consider wearing a classic men’s hat.
1. They’re actually pretty functional. They keep the rain and the wind away. They keep you cool, help keep you warm and keep the sun off of your face.
2. They are very stylish if you know how to wear them and if you wear with confidence. If you have the confidence
and if you have the know-how, if you know that it’s going to help your face look better, if it’s going to help you stand out, those are some great things.
3. Hats send a message. There are certain meanings of the hats that are a bit subconscious. Did you ever wondered why military men, police officers, men of authority, oftentimes are wearing hats? Because they send a signal of strength.
Hats make you look taller. Any man wearing a hat gives a perception of added height. Height is never a bad thing. Many of us would like to look a little bit taller, so wearing a hat can add to that.
So those are three reasons to consider wearing a hat.
For many years hats went out of style for men and people just think about them in the 30s, 40s and 50s when it was part of the male uniform.
But now stylish men know that a hat can really be the finishing piece to making a great look.
So when choosing a hat don’t just throw on whatever is closest. Have it be part of the whole vision of your outfit.
So if you’re going for a casual look have a casual hat, maybe a straw hat, maybe a baseball cap, maybe a fisherman’s cap or maybe a paperboy cap.
If you’re going for a more formal look, a felt Derby, a nice Panama are wonderful options.
Buying a Hat – Five Tips
Five five things you want to look for when you’re out there buying a hat.
1. Material. What is it made from? Is it made from straw? Is it made from felt or wool? Felt in case you’re
wondering is where they take a lot of wool and then they form a material from it, which is then shaped into hat.
2. Shape. The shape of a classic hat is going to determine the style.
3. The size. Make sure it fits you. Wear a hat that’s too big and it’s going to look bad. Wear a hat that’s too small, it’s gonna be comical.
4. The quality of the build. Was it made by a machine? Was it made by hand? Is this something you’re going to pick up at Target for $12 or is this something you’re going to have handmade.
5. Price. You could spend $20 on something that you wear once and you don’t like or spend a hundred and twenty dollars on something that you love and that you wear hundreds of times.
When choosing a hat keep in mind these tips:
Take a soft tape measure and put it just above the ears and across the forehead. Let’s say your measure is 56 centimeters. So it’s a size 56 hat.
Now try on some hats and put them on.
Try one that’s a size 55, which is smaller than the measurement indicates. If you put it on just where it’s comfortable,
not tight, then you will see that it is riding high above the ears and high on the forehead. It’s going to be insecure and it doesn’t look right.
Try on a one that’s too big, 57. This comes down and pushes on the ears. Obviously too big all the way around.
If you go to a 56, which is the correct size, when it’s comfortable, it’s just above the ears and fits.
The best way to try on a hat is to take a soft fur felt hat that can conform to your head shape.
The other factor of fitting, not just size, is the oval where it fits on your head. Heads differ so you have to have one
that will adapt and real rabbit fur hats are great for that.
If your hat is just a little too big for you, then you can use padding to pad it up by putting felt tape underneath the sweat band.
If it’s a little loose at the sides compared to the front, you can fill in the sides with the felt tape.
You just lift the sweat band and put the tape in place, smooth it over, go to the other side and put the tape just under the sweat band, smooth it over. If that’s too much, take half out of each side, but keep it comparable.
See also: Men’s Wide Brim Fedora Hats
You May Like: