Best Skin Whitening Cream (Meladerm Before & After)
In this article you will discover the best skin whitening cream in the world!
How do I know that? Because thousands of people, through their online reviews, said Meladerm cream works!
If you want to get rid of your hyperpigmentation (dark spots, uneven skin tone, old scars, melasma), I’d definitely recommend this skin lightening product!
I’ve been using this skin brightening treatment for 6 months now.
I even took pictures before I started using this cream to see the results. After 14 days, I saw the first difference!
After three months, I saw a huge difference.
Consistency is key with Meladerm to get the results you’re looking for.
Of course I was skeptical about this treatment in the beginning. But after I got impressive results, it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
Here is everything you need to know about
Table of Contents
The Best Skin Whitening Cream in The World
Meladerm is skin bleaching cream launched by Civant in 2005.
The company spent four years creating this unique formula that has changed lives of so many people.
Since that time, Meladerm is a top seller and has received many awards for its effectiveness and safety.
How This Skin Brightening Cream Works?
We all want our skin to look its absolute best, but that may not always be possible because of various reasons, one of which is skin discoloration.
You may not know this, but in our lifetime, nearly all of us have or will experience some type of hyperpigmentation.
It’s pretty common, usually harmless, skin condition in which your skin becomes uneven with spots darker than your natural skin tone.
What Hyperpigmentation Is?
It is a condition that’s from overactive melanin production. Melanin is the substance that gives color to your skin and it can be a small spot or a very large area.
It can happen anywhere on the face, on the hand, on the body and there’s a variety of conditions that qualify under hyperpigmentation, such as freckles, sun damage, anything with old scars that pigment darkly, anything that has to do with birthmarks that are darkly pigmented.
So to recap, we’ve got skin discoloration when the skin produces too much melanin!
There are several factors that cause hyperpigmentation. Those are factors that we can control. For example, hormonal changes that occur in pregnancy.
I see a lot of women who have what’s called the mask of pregnancy. It starts around the eyes, it can go into the jawline, and sometimes they have that dark line on the abdomen.
Other things that can affect hyperpigmentation are things like medication. Antibiotics are a known culprit and also birth control pills. But the biggest culprit is sun exposure!
The natural ingredients in Meladerm skin whitening cream suppress the formation of melanin. They control the melanin formation without causing harm to your skin, unlike other skin lightening creams that contain harmful ingredients like hydroquinone.
What Meladerm is Good For?
This product is used for reducing the appearance of:
- Dark spots on your face, hands, arms, or even around the neck and shoulders.
- Sun spots and liver spots that usually appear on the hands.
- Freckles that typically become more pronounced in the summer months.
- Dark discolorations that occur anywhere on the body or the face and are very dark and hard to cover up.
- Dark skin on the elbows, underarms, knees and knuckles.
- Uneven skin tone that usually happens on the skin of the face or the chest and covers a larger patch of skin.
- Dark circles under eyes that give you a tired look all the time.
- Discolored acne marks that show where the acne had been.
- Melasma/ chloasma – blotches and patches of darkly pigmented skin on the face.
If you have any of these skin discolorations, Meladerm will help you.
The super important thing is that Meladerm doesn’t use any harsh ingredients.
It uses several natural, but very powerful ingredients that make the cream so effective.
These ingredients include:
- Alpha Arbutin
- Beta Arbutin
- Emblica Fruit Extract
- Kojic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Lemon Juice Extract
- Licorice Extract
- Mulberry Extract
- Vitamin C
Here are a few facts about some of these ingredients.
- The Alpha-Arbutin is a natural ingredient extracted from the leaves of bearberry tree. It is the most advanced skin lightening ingredient, and its efficacy has been proven for all skin types. Its main function is to stop melanin synthesis, leading to a lighter skin complexion. This is confirmed by a 2004 study. You may ask why other skin care companies are not using the Alpha-Arbutin? Because it is very expensive to produce.
- Beta Arbutin from bearberry is a skin whitening agent that prevents melatonin formation.
- Kojic Acid can be found in many skin brightening products. It is proven to reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots. It produces whitening of the skin by reducing production of melanin.
- Licorice Extract also inhibits melanin production.
- Lactic Acid is so effective in skin bleaching because it penetrates the upper levels of the skin. In other words, it exfoliates your skin, making it glowing and more radiant. But it is also a good suppressor of melanin.
- Mulberry extract has great skin lightening effect.
- Licorice extract disperses melanin and starts skin-lightening.
- Sepiwhite is a breakthrough age and dark spot fader that has a unique way of controlling hyperpigmentation, by inhibiting melanin production.
- GigaWhite possess great skin-bleaching properties. It reduces age spots and their color and evens skin tone. It is effective because it inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for producing melanin.
- Lemon Juice Extract is very effective at whitening the skin.
The combination of these ingredients causes a lot of improvement in areas of hyperpigmentation, whether it be uneven skin tone or dark spots.
But the cream can also be very effective in areas of hyperpigmentation like elbow pads, knee caps and knuckles that happen in a lot of people.
So you can use Meladerm not just on your face but it is something that you can use literally all over your body.
Meladerm Before and After Pictures
Carefully study these before and after pictures to see just how effective it really is:
8 Facts About Meladerm
- It is completely safe for long term use. It does not contain hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, parabens,
mineral oil, phthalates, sulfates and artificial fragrance.
- You can see first results within 2 to 4 weeks. More noticeable results can be seen after 2-3 months of consistent use. Keep in mind that results will vary depending on your skin type. Your skin will slowly become more uniform and in the end it will be restored to its original appearance.
- The 1.7 oz bottle can last up to 7 weeks when used twice daily on the entire face. However, if you only treat small areas, the bottle should last much longer.
- Meladerm works on all skin types, regardless of color and ethnicity. It works on dark, African American and ethnic skin tones. People who have very dark skin tones may wait a bit longer to see results.
- The bleaching cream can be used by men, women and children above the age of 12.
- Since the product contains high concentrations of Vitamin A and E, it can also reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You can use Meladerm to whiten skin on the face, hands, neck as well as on larger areas of the body.
- You can apply makeup or sunblock but you should wait at least 10 minutes after using the cream. This will allow the product to be properly absorbed into the skin.
Why Meladerm Comes in Airless Dispenser?
An airless pump is used in order to avoid contaminating the product with air.
These dispensers are rare in the consumer market because of their high cost of manufacturing.
Air and sunlight are very damaging to sensitive ingredients. Skin brightening ingredients such as Kojic Acid and Arbutin easily oxidize in the presence of air and can lose their efficacy.
Other skin care manufacturers do not care about this critical aspect when packaging their products.
This is another reason why Meladerm is the best in the world – it comes in vacuum sealed airless dispenser.
How to Use Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream
- Wash and dry your skin.
- Apply over the affected area twice daily, in the morning and once at night.
- Massage thoroughly until lotion is absorbed completely.
- Don’t wash the skin immediately after applying the cream.
- Use wide spectrum sunscreen of SPF 30.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and tanning beds.
It’s good to know that Meladerm also has cleansing, anti-aging and moisturizing properties.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Because this cream is very effective skin lightener, you may become more sensitive to UV rays. For this reason, you should use a sun block while treating your skin.
There is an extremely small chance that your skin may be allergic to some of the ingredients found in the cream.
Out of the thousands of Meladerm reviews, I only found one that talks about itching from the use of this treatment. And this person has overly sensitive skin.
Pros and Cons of Meladerm Skin Whitening Cream
There are so many thins I like about this product:
- It works on all skin types.
- It’s effective even on dark complexions.
- It contains the the most number of skin lightening ingredients (10+), making it far superior than other skin lightening creams.
- The safest skin whitening cream in the market.
- It is non-sticky.
- The results are permanent for most people.
- A 30-day money back guarantee.
- Best in industry packaging to preserve the sensitive ingredients.
Things I don’t like:
- A little bit too expensive (but as explained above, there are good reasons for this).
- It takes several weeks to see results.
Where to Buy Meladerm?
Avoid Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens and other similar places.
Buy it at their official website, so you get an original product with 30 day money back guarantee.
Also, if you buy two packs, you can save $20, which is awesome!
In the end, I like absolutely everything about Meladerm!
It is made of super effective ingredients that most other products don’t use. These ingredients complement one another to give you the skin you want in just a few weeks.
It’s the Ferrari of skin creams. It will whiten your complexion and even your skin tone. Guaranteed!
It’s definitely the best skin whitening cream in the world and you’ll love it too.
This article is part of a topic cluster on Top Rated Skin Care Products.
Continue reading: Best Dark Spot Corrector Serum (Miracle in a Bottle!)